Wednesday, March 29, 2017

March Inspiration - Two Layouts
PLUS TWO VIDEO TUTORIALS
By Mary Catt

''A Love Story''

Hello 2Crafty fans!
Mary here with you today and I have two layouts and two video tutorials to share with you.

 The first one is a dreamy layout in pink tones filled with lots of flowers. I used Prima
 Marketing papers from the ''Wild and Free'' collection, Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and
 powders. The flowers are also Prima Marketing and the flairs are from Cuts2luv.

I have also made a VIDEO TUTORIAL of the procedure.

TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE


 2Crafty chipboards used...
 Frame Jenna
A Love Story - Title
Leafy Shrub Set 2



I based my page on the More Than Words March challenge.

Some close ups...




To create my background I applied modeling paste through a stencil. When dried,
 I added some color with Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.


I heat embossed the ''Frame Jenna'' and the title chipboards with two powders, first with
 ''Gilded Burgundy Brass'' and then with the ''Hollyhock Scarlet Plum''. The chipboards
from the ''Leafy Shrub Set 2'' were embossed with ''Stardust Candy Rose'' Lindys powder.


When everything was glued down, I added some art stones with gel medium.




''Escape''

And the second one was also made with Prima Marketing papers from the 
''Salvage District'' collection, Prima Marketing flowers, Lindy's Stamp Gang
 sprays and powders and a flair from Cuts2luv.

You can see the procedure on my VIDEO...
TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE HERE 

2Crafty Chipboards used...
Butterflies
Lattice Leaves
Leafy Shrub Set 3
Mini Word Set 1




I based my page on the Mixed Media & Art March challenge.
 

And a closer look at the details...


I gave texture on the background with modeling paste and a stencil.
 Then, I used Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays to color my page.


I heat embossed the ''Leafy Shrub Set 3'' and the title chipboards with ''Midnight Pewter''
Lindy's powder. The ''Lattice Leaves'' were embossed with ''Oakleaf Olive'' and the little ''Butterflies'' with ''Silver Moon Orchid''.


To finish, I added some Art Stones with gel medium.


   Thats all from me my friends!

Thanks so much for stopping by!